Social News XYZ     

2 killed in gas cylinder explosion in Telangana

2 killed in gas cylinder explosion in Telangana

Hyderabad, Jan 25 (SocialNews.XYZ) Two persons were killed in a cooking gas cylinder explosion in Telangana's Medak district late on Tuesday night, police said on Wednesday.

A six-year-old girl and her 60-year-old grandmother were killed when the house caught fire due to an LPG cylinder explosion.


The incident occurred at Chinna Shivnoor village in Medak district.

The deceased were identified as Madhu and her grandmother Anjamma. The house was completely destroyed in the explosion and the fire.

According to police, Anjamma, who was living with two sons in Hyderabad, came to the village along with her granddaughter on Tuesday to collect rice from a ration shop and also receive the monthly pension.

Huge explosion in the middle of the night sent panic in the village. A fire tender rushed to the spot and doused the fire. The police suspect a gas leakage led to the incident.

The bodies were shifted to the government hospital for autopsy. The police have registered a case and took up the investigation.

Source: IANS

Facebook Comments
2 killed in gas cylinder explosion in Telangana

About Gopi

Gopi Adusumilli is a Programmer. He is the editor of SocialNews.XYZ and President of AGK Fire Inc.

He enjoys designing websites, developing mobile applications and publishing news articles on current events from various authenticated news sources.

When it comes to writing he likes to write about current world politics and Indian Movies. His future plans include developing SocialNews.XYZ into a News website that has no bias or judgment towards any.

He can be reached at

%d bloggers like this: