Amroha (Uttar Pradesh), Jan 8 (SocialNews.XYZ) A boy sustained injuries in the fingers when his mobile phone exploded while he was speaking to a relative on his mobile phone.
"My mobile phone caught fire when I was on a call. My finger got injured in this. I purchased the mobile in August from Amroha," said Himanshu, a resident of Hijampur village.
He said that he purchased the mobile just over four months ago and also showed the cash memo.
He was taken to a hospital and discharged after first aid.
Further details were awaited