Social News XYZ     

Man electrocuted trying to save pigeon in Gujarat

Man electrocuted trying to save pigeon in Gujarat

Gandhinagar, June 10 (SocialNews.XYZ) A thirty five-year-old man in Malpur village in Aravalli district of Gujarat was electrocuted while trying to free a pigeon entangled in the power lines. The video of the tragic incident soon went viral on the social media. The local police has registered an accidental death case and is investigating.

A pigeon got stuck in the power lines in the marketplace of Malpur village in Bayas Tehsil of Aravalli district in Gujarat on Thursday afternoon. The people at the busy place watched the writhing pigeon but couldn't do anything.

 

A labourer named Dilipbhai Vaghela (35), father of three children, saw this and decided to free the bird. But as he couldn't find a long wooden pole, he tied a short wooden stick to another iron rod and climbed the light pole. As he tried to disentangle the bird, the wooden stick touched a live wire, instantly electrocuting him. Dilip instantly fell down and hit the ground head first.

Within moments and before the arrival of an ambulance, Dilip died leaving behind a bereaved family of four.

The entire incident was recorded on a cellphone by a passerby, which went viral on the social media on Thursday.

Source: IANS

Facebook Comments
Man electrocuted trying to save pigeon in Gujarat

About Gopi

Gopi Adusumilli is a Programmer. He is the editor of SocialNews.XYZ and President of AGK Fire Inc.

He enjoys designing websites, developing mobile applications and publishing news articles on current events from various authenticated news sources.

When it comes to writing he likes to write about current world politics and Indian Movies. His future plans include developing SocialNews.XYZ into a News website that has no bias or judgment towards any.

He can be reached at gopi@socialnews.xyz

PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com
%d bloggers like this: