Social News XYZ     

2 kids die of electric shock in UP

2 kids die of electric shock in UP
Mahoba (Uttar Pradesh), May 17 (IANS) Two children were electrocuted after coming into contact with an electric fence erected around a farm to prevent the entry of stray animals in Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh, police said on Friday.

Police Inspector Vipin Tripathi said cousins Ravi (12) and Aman (10), residents of Pipra village in Satna district in Madhya Pradesh, were visiting Palka village with their families for a wedding.

After a bath at a hand pump, they hung their clothes out to dry on the farm fence nearby when the electric shock killed them.

Police have registered a case against Vinod Namdev, around whose farm the fence was erected. Namdev is yet to be arrested.

 

(This story has not been edited by Social News XYZ staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

Facebook Comments
2 kids die of electric shock in UP

About Gopi Adusumilli

Gopi Adusumilli is a Programmer. He is the editor of SocialNews.XYZ and President of AGK Fire Inc. He enjoys designing websites, developing mobile applications and publishing news articles on current events from various authenticated news sources. When it comes to writing he likes to write about current world politics and Indian Movies. His future plans include developing SocialNews.XYZ into a News website that has no bias or judgment towards any. He can be reached at gopi@socialnews.xyz

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: